– Core banking solutions software: Finacle, BanCS, E-Kuber.
– Classification of digital payment systems: IMPS, Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), National Electronic Transfer Fund (NEFT), National Compensation Service (NECS), Automatic Compensation House (NACH), Card System. . How do they work? What are their benefits and limits?
– Payment classification of digital services providers by RBI licenses.
– What is the White Label ATM? What software is used in the ATM machine? Automatic management after the destabilization carried out by SS Mundra Taskforce.
– What is a micro-ATM?
– What is the payment gateway? Why do we need a MasterCard, Visa, American Express or RuPay network?
– Credit card types and debit cards
– Technology behind payment cards: magnetic stripe, EMV chip, RFID and NFC: its range, benefits and limitations
– What is Secure Technology Card Payment and Online Shopping?
– Faculty name: you know
– All Powerpoint available at http://mrunal.org/powerpoint
– Study utility: UPSC IAS IPS Civil Examination, Prelims, CSAT, Mains, SSC-CGL, IBPS-PO / MT, IBPS-CWE, SBI PO and Clerk, RBI and other bank analysis personnel selection; LIC, EPFO, FCI and other PSU exams; CDS, CAPF and other defense service exams; GPSC, MPPCS, RPSC and other PCS services such as the Indian Economy, Budget, Banking, the Public Treasury in its program, descriptive questions and written response.